Gayatri Jayaraman, a former Kodai resident and Mumbai-based mind-body-spirit therapist, would like to offer free counselling for Kodai residents facing pandemic-related stress. Jayaraman is the founder of Shamah | शम: a mind body spirit alignment practice.
Available for Tuesday – Friday from 09:00-10:00 am slot
- Sessions available on Zoom typically but if someone wants WhatsApp video or telephone/ Duo they can let her know via email.
- Bookings have to be made 2 days in advance and can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- These are half hour sessions, for Kodai residents facing pandemic-related stress of any kind.
- Once booked you’ll be sent a Zoom link and any other details to join the session. Pls check your spam box.
- All sessions are confidential and will not be discussed or shared with anyone, not even members of the same family who book separate sessions (children with parents exception of course).
- She charges a Rs 100 booking fee to prevent crank booking of free slots, it will be refunded by the same mode of payment.
- Payment can be made by payment alternatives to credit cards through the ‘Pay Later’ option, which offers alternatives like UPI.
Counselling skills incorporate Indic traditions of mind, body, and spirit. Jayaraman has a secular practice that is LGBTQIA+, disability, caste, class and income handicap inclusive.
Recent coverage of Jayaraman and pandemic stress: Has the pandemic made us turn to social media to process grief? | Vogue India