Gayatri Jayaraman, a former Kodai resident and Mumbai-based mind-body-spirit therapist, would like to offer free counselling for Kodai residents facing pandemic-related stress. Jayaraman is the founder of Shamah | शम: a mind body spirit alignment practice.
* Available for Tuesday – Friday from 09:00-10:00 am slot
* Sessions available on Zoom typically but if someone wants WhatsApp video or telephone/ Duo they can let her know via email.
* Bookings have to be made 2 days in advance and can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
* These are half hour sessions, for Kodai residents facing pandemic-related stress of any kind.
* Once booked you’ll be sent a Zoom link and any other details to join the session. Pls check your spam box.
* All sessions are confidential and will not be discussed or shared with anyone, not even members of the same family who book separate sessions (children with parents exception of course).
* She charges a Rs 100 booking fee to prevent crank booking of free slots, it will be refunded by the same mode of payment.
* Payment can be made by payment alternatives to credit cards through the ‘Pay Later’ option, which offers alternatives like UPI.
Note: Counselling skills incorporate Indic traditions of mind, body, and spirit. Jayaraman has a secular practice that is LGBTQIA+, disability, caste, class and income handicap inclusive.
Recent coverage of Jayaraman and pandemic stress: Has the pandemic made us turn to social media to process grief? | Vogue India